What's new

Suggestion: [SCRIPT] Languages and role test

"Languajes and role test."
by [Dereck_Sallow]
SCRIPT

Summary: [summary-here]Pon dos tipos de idiomas y una buena prueba de rol.
Features:
  • I am glad that the server has such a good environment, hopefully and it is a suggestion, I hope it is visited, can put two types of languages for the tutorial and everything else, all the / help and that, the two languages can be: Spanish and English that are the most frequent in SAMP, for Spanish speakers also enter, in addition to this, that they put a good role test so that no toxicity enters the sv, I hope they read it, it is only my humble opinion
Explanation: [explanation-here]
I am glad that the server has such a good environment, hopefully and it is a suggestion, I hope it is visited, can put two types of languages for the tutorial and everything else, all the / help and that, the two languages can be: Spanish and English that are the most frequent in SAMP, for Spanish speakers also enter, in addition to this, that they put a good role test so that no toxicity enters the sv, I hope they read it, it is only my humble opinion

Pictures / Videos:
Picture or video here (if applicable)

sick

Supporter
Supporter
I don't think you can be on an English speaking roleplay server without speaking proper English. And having two languages on the server isn't a good idea.

Rompegg

2 languages just to get more players and in the end we won't be able to understand each other
no, man, sorry but you should do something to improve your english, not to make the staff create a secondary language just so you can understand everything better
what about the communications? you won't be able to speak with other players? why should everyone use google translate for a few more players...?