Height: 5'11''
Weight: 170 lbs
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Style: Curled hair
Beard: Full beard

Backstory
game_of_thrones_conceptart_WjZS8.jpg
Ronald Godfrey was an orphan boy that grew up in the capital, he never knew either of his parents. He lived in the slum part of the Aurerum and stole food from the market, to feed himself. There were some days where he went without having anything to eat and sometimes he just begged for food. He had it tough growing up until he met Ser Galtry the Green. Ser Galtry took a liking to Ronald and took him in as his squire. Together, they travelled up and down The kingdom of Flintwhenia, serving this lord and that lord, nearly every lord in the western part of Flintwhenia, fighting their battles and eating in their halls until the wars were done. Ser Galtry taught Ronald everything he knew, from how to use a sword, to how to ride a horse. There were also tournaments from time to time which they tried their best at but never succeeded to win one, and the last tournament they attended together was in Warstade after "The War of The Wolves". This is where Ser Galtry died after losing in a jousting match. After the tourney, Ronald received Ser Galtry's hourse and armour, but he sold the armour since it did not fit him. The money he got, he buys a Cuirass, a Grand bascinet and pair of plate pauldrons even though he has not been knighted yet. Ronald starts to ride towards the north, towards Romsdal with a dream of becoming a knight and make a name for himself.

Equipment
Helmet: Grand bascinet
Armour: Cuirass
Shield: Bouche shield
Sword: Executioner's sword

Last edited:

TheGod

Royal Guard
Royal Guard
((Since there is gonna be a long time before the server launches, I have decided that it would be better if I just write the travel from Warstade to Romsdal.))

01.jpg
Instead of heading east towards the Romsdal capital, Ronald wanted to visit the Royal capital, so he headed south towards the bridge near the Kirthoff county. The spring rains had softened the ground which made it much harder to ride, but Ronald did not care so much about that. That morrow had brought rains that soaked him to the bones, but he just carried on, singing an old song about going to Romsdal to see a fair maid, but instead of Romsdal, he would sing of Aurerum as he rode. The smell of rain was in the air again, and he knew he ought to ride faster towards Kirthoff. Ronald had a well-trained horse and named him "Boots", and with a simple nudge from his foot, Boots starts to accelerate. Boots is not the fastest horse in the kingdom, but his durability is incredible. Boots has a bright eye and a fierce spirit, Ser Galtry the Green only rode him in tourneys and battles. Boots was more valuable than everything else Ronald owned.

When Ronald approached the bridge, he saw a tall daub-and-timber building beside a stream, it was an Inn. The warm yellow light spilling from its windows looked so inviting that he could not pass it by. As he dismounted, a young boy approached him. “Are you the stableboy?” Ronald asked. The young boy looked to be no more than eight years, he was skinny, had bearly any meat on him. The boy reminded Ronald of when he was a kid, so he took pity on the little boy and said, "I want my horse rubbed down and if you tend to him, I will give you a copper". The little boy nodded as Ronald walked past him, heading towards the entrance of the Inn saying, " I will give you two, if you do well". At this hour, he expected the inn to be crowded, but the common room was almost empty. A woman emerged from the kitchens and said, “Sit where you like. Is it ale you want, or food?”. “Both", Ronald replied as he took a chair by the window.

to be continued........

Last edited:

Capt.

Too bad the story is blatantly ripped off and many parts of the dialouge and setting description lines are copy pasted from George RR Martin's short novella "The Hedge Knight" part of the The Tales of Dunk and Egg series of short stories. I'm actually suprised whoever posted this had the balls to rip such a well known work as to think nobody would recognize. Shame really.

Attachments

TheUsurper

Too bad the story is blatantly ripped off and many parts of the dialouge and setting description lines are copy pasted from George RR Martin's short novella "The Hedge Knight" part of the The Tales of Dunk and Egg series of short stories. I'm actually suprised whoever posted this had the balls to rip such a well known work as to think nobody would recognize. Shame really.
That's a shame, I kind of liked the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.