How did you find out about MRP?

Maxim

Just an idea I thought of, sharing your way of joining the community and taking part of it.
I just got the invitation link from some guy on a Discord channel, he said there's a Medieval Roleplay server coming up on SAMP and I thought it sounds cool - considering I really enjoy delving into history.

Reyo

Staff member
In actuality, I was always here ever since the Wild West to Medieval plan of transfer in late September of last year. That held up for two weeks until the big break happened. Now, several months ago got pulled in about talks of a new project by Dignity's so I thought I'd reconcile with my old peoples and help with the continuation of the project.

:poet: Medievalpedia 101

theSerpent

Thankfully stumbled upon it on sa-mp forums, I would have never checked if it weren't on the front page of screenshots & video section and I never check that section.

Bluman

Royal Guard
Royal Guard
I'm not even sure, I think someone from barp sent me the discord link so I decided to check it out and voila.

Wilbur

Same as Maxim, I have received an invitation link for the Discord channel and then I realized this community was no joke.

sick

@Thule told me about it in the super-early stages of development. I thought it was cool and decided just to wait until it comes out.
A few months later, after a talk with @Dignity, I joined the mapping team, and here I am.

aristovky

Developer
Developer
Like pre-summer 2018 I got a invite from a friend and thought "Oh, so cool." and decided to offer myself as a mapper. From mapper to supporter, from supporter to trial mod and from trial mod to moderator and here I am ;D

Waltz

Used to play Wild West RP wich was running a year ago. Became a helper there and was partially mapper aswell. I stumbled upon MRP trough Dignity's early stage development videos on youtube, decided to join discord. And now we're here. :)

Erlking

When I traveled around the Crimea, I visited some castles. Then I thought it would be cool to create a role project on the theme of the Middle Ages (then there was version 0.3.7) and when 0.3.8 came out, I thought about this idea even more. And when I just decided to start developing the project, I was looking for open mods on YouTube, where I found a video from this project.