How can I start playing on the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, day or night, I introduce myself, I am a young user member of the role community with ances to rol in the medieval theme, fortunately I have crossed with this web page, no matter how many I searched in the different threads, I did not find information on how to enter the server.
I just found some evidence of battles but I do not know if they are a kind of Tournament or if they are server tests, in short, if the server is running.

I would greatly appreciate it if they passed the ip to be able to Begin my adventure. I've tried the ip on the cover but it does not work.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

:nestorian_he: :brooding: :heavy_infrantry:

Reyo

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello welcome young new user!

The server is still a work in progress and development is going steady. The majority of our content updates can be found on our discord server that acts as a lounge for our community.

The videos you've seen on this forum are in fact tests of the combat system, it even says so in the thread and titles of the videos listed.

The IP address on the cover is the correct address and is only in use whenever any testing or closed development is occuring.

Generally if you want quick updates and real time information I suggest you join us on our discord server.

Discord Server Link

Reyo

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I assume this was solved since you joined our discord just recently. Anyhow i'll keep it open for a day or two in case some other newcomers find confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.