Fallout 76

Bluman

Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Fallout 76 will be dropping in about two months, is anyone looking forward to this? I've read into it and it sounds a lot like GTA Online had a baby with an MMORPG. I'm going to wait and see if I enjoy it because they seem to have abandoned the linear storyline aspect completely. Maybe it'll just be post apocalyptic Destiny but who knows, here's hoping it's something decent.

Maxim

I'm a huge Fallout fan, but since Fallout 4 came out I slowly started drifting away, I only watched a few videos about Fallout 76 and that was very recently - I'm looking forward to it, but I don't know how it'll even play out.
I'm going to wait for it to come out and only then I'll decide if I'm getting it or not.

Bluman

Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Fallout 4 was just HD touchup of Fallout 3 in my eyes and looking back, FO3 is a very bland game compared to New Vegas. At the time it was great and I'll be playing through it again soon but FO4 seemed just the same to me. I enjoyed the ability to build on settlements and create defensive bases though, that's my favourite thing to do. 76 sounds a lot like Gta Online to me and I hope it's nothing like it.

Dignity

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Developer
Fallout 4 was just HD touchup of Fallout 3 in my eyes and looking back, FO3 is a very bland game compared to New Vegas. At the time it was great and I'll be playing through it again soon but FO4 seemed just the same to me. I enjoyed the ability to build on settlements and create defensive bases though, that's my favourite thing to do. 76 sounds a lot like Gta Online to me and I hope it's nothing like it.
I'm a bit worried about the card system personally... They also reused a lot of f4 props judging by the trailers.

Bluman

Royal Guard
Royal Guard
New Vegas 2 where art thou?
If the game is anything like GTA:O... then rip.
I don't think we'll have a New Vegas 2. I heard down the grapevine that the original Obsidian crew who created it was all fired or left on heir own accord, pretty much like the original Infinity Ward who created MW2.

I'm a bit worried about the card system personally... They also reused a lot of f4 props judging by the trailers.
It's starting to seem a bit like a P2W game and I hope to god it's not. I prefer the current SPECIAL system and the FO4 perks were good enough. The traits on NV were a bit annoying.

Petros

I'm really pissed off with current franchise status.
fallout meant to be something special to me, Even outer worlds can not give me that classic experience of Fallout.
And 76 is just a Rust with less standard shooting elements and no lore at all except lots of holotapes; The only hope is New California mod but according to the posts on their discord they gonna bankrupt soon.