Everybody's drunk uncle

Howdy howdy, name's Sancho, formerly Pluto on RC:RP If some of the old homies didn't already recognize me.
Been fucking with roleplay servers since like late-2015, early-2016(?)

I've mostly been involved with gang and LCN roleplay but for the past couple months I've been introduced into some Cartel-like shit, looking forward to see what's to come in an 11th century inspired roleplay. Huge history fanatic, I use to roleplay irl as part as a LARP group known as Swordcraft in Australia; If any folks here recognize that, I was part of the Drakes of Korgemae which was an Anglo-Saxon inspired warband.

Not really all that much to tell, I was a trainee at Lightmare studios for a bit and assisted in the development of Infinity Wars (http://www.infinitywarsgame.com), currently between jobs: casual kitchen hand and a part-time concreter.

You can find me on discord (Uncle Sancho#8837), don't fret to say hello.
I'll probably be too busy playing WoW to respond though.

C4taphract post_id=2058 time=1535912129 user_id=377 said:
Welcome, Sir Sancho!
Your best friend, Don Quixot.
(Dropped you a like... just so you know)
one who calls a vagrant "sir" is a foolish man at the least.

C4taphract

[quote="Uncle Sancho" post_id=2060 time=1535912583 user_id=378]
C4taphract post_id=2058 time=1535912129 user_id=377 said:
Welcome, Sir Sancho!
Your best friend, Don Quixot.
(Dropped you a like... just so you know)
one who calls a vagrant "sir" is a foolish man at the least.
[/quote]

Neither we're fighting giants then... And you're another Sancho that's entirely a vagrant.

Bluman

Royal Guard
Royal Guard
I can imagine larp has the same atmosphere of paintball, I'm not sure if you're supposed to actually hit people though or fake it lol.
Welcome to the community.

Bluman post_id=2068 time=1535960254 user_id=287 said:
I can imagine larp has the same atmosphere of paintball, I'm not sure if you're supposed to actually hit people though or fake it lol.
Welcome to the community.
to an extent, word. the armour people wear is real so it's expected to be a full-contact sport but people do pull hits for folks wearing lesser than plate.