1. Server Chat is used for having discussions and about the server priority. It is there for strictly multiple reasons such as constructively speaking through-out the channel by way of contributing ideas that'll improve the server in it's upcoming future and only further server related discussions.
2. Server Questions are used for strictly asking or answering any specific questions that anyone may have only having relations to do with the server. This also applies to the Support & Guides forum section as well. If you have any useful questions that are worth answering feel free to create, ask and post a thread below here: Support & Guides or you can speak directly in the server-questions text channel on our discord.
3. Off-Topic is used by way of not being relevant to the subject under discussion. This means you may talk about a bunch of random certain things but must be kept under minimum. Read the rules below in "Additional information" for more.
- How to become Verified?
- What is a Supporter and how do I become one?
Becoming a Supporter of the server takes time and dedication into putting all your hard effort into aiding others correctly. It is a MUST to have patience and paying close attention while you are doing this since it takes a majority of time. The Staff Team will then spectate your activity and capabilities in joining the team. If you are new here, please take the time and learn about more about the server before beginning this process. You may follow up more about information becoming a staff member here.
The list of requirements applies to both Verified and Supporter roles:
- Improve Activity.
- Fluent English language.
- Contributing feedbacks and aiding others.
- Using the text channels correctly at all times.
- Having Courtesy is most important.
- Able to cope with responsibilities.
- Pay Close Attention.