davy

davy

In-Game Name: Davos Lothbrok
Real-Life Name: David or Davy.
Real-Life Age: 19
Nationality: Russian

Member of the Community Since: Somewhere around May/August.
Brief Information about me: I'm David, friends usually call me Davy so I decided to use this as my "Gamertag" recently. I'm 19 years old from Russia who currently lives in Israel and will be moving back to Russia in less than two months. I've served the Army for a few months and was discharged on personal reasons. I was interested in the server firstly when it was advertised on samp forums but sadly I had no time at all to play due to my recruitment. Looking forward to the server's release, try out the new environment, features and whatnot.

Interests: I love learning new stuff, traveling, playing soccer (even though its football but uh hello America), Photoshop and obviously gaming.

Previously and mostly known as vans or vansy.

Last edited:

Reyo

Staff member
Nice. It's okay though I myself wasn't even into medievial either. But I'm still here, the intrigue is rising and I've learnt a few things.

Thule's Vikings faction should be good.

davy

Nice. It's okay though I myself wasn't even into medievial either. But I'm still here, the intrigue is rising and I've learnt a few things.

Thule's Vikings faction should be good.
I was browsing the forums yesterday to get somehow updated about the server and what's going on, found a few decent guides here that perfectly explains about the medieval roleplay and a few movies/tv series were suggested, which I'm probably gonna start watching during this week :p