Search results

1. Reyo

hello frend

hello frend
  2. Reyo

The Novice Introduction

Reserved. You may submit other concerns and questions in this thread so that the list grows and expands with more information in the future.
  3. Reyo

The Novice Introduction

Frequently Asked Questions [/U][/B] Q: What about horses and carriages? We have a unique system relating to horses and carriages. They act as our primary transportation method and are an extraordinary element to our gameplay. Horses also have animations to make the environment more...
  4. Reyo

The Novice Introduction

The Novice Introduction This thread serves the purpose of inducing you into our environment roleplay-wise as well as primarily introducing you to the server's core features and it's frequently asked questions. Recommended Guidelines Medieval Words & Phrases Character Concept Ideas The...
  5. Reyo

davy's corner

I like.
  6. Reyo

a new status

a new status
  7. Reyo

Reyo

young gravy
  8. Reyo

Community Update — November 2018 Edition

Welcome to the Community Update, November 2018 Edition. We are pleased with the engagement and enthusiasm from newcomers throughout the discord. We greet and welcome you and hope that you can get involved in the project. In this month, we've been solely focusing on our structure and...
  9. Reyo

Hello, I'm new here

This is Medieval Roleplay. We break limitations here, welcome to the extraordinary. We're running on the newest SA-MP version of 0.3.DL which allows us to enhance and expand on our creativity and capabilities as a whole. There has been tremendous work to create a lively and immersive experience...
  10. Reyo

TEAM M-RP Staff Roster

:icon-diplomacy: Updated 28/11/2018 Additions Lucky13 - Wild West Roleplay Dev Arch - Mapping Team cKramer - Mapping Team Mussy - Modding Team
  11. Reyo

davy

Nice. It's okay though I myself wasn't even into medievial either. But I'm still here, the intrigue is rising and I've learnt a few things. Thule's Vikings faction should be good.
  12. Reyo

davy

What are you going to roleplay Davy?
  13. Reyo

davy

Welcome Davy!
  14. Reyo

The Safezones Discussion

Interesting guys. My apologies that I had not replied to this thread sooner to confirm on a few things. However, by the look and sound of it, you guys more or so agree with what has been written already but with certain alterations in place to make it better. Let's try and add more onto it and...
  15. Reyo

Marshal Elbert Rosenwise

Interesting, the design could be laid out better imo.
  16. Reyo

TEAM M-RP Staff Roster

:icon-diplomacy: Updated 13/11/2018 The design has received an overall makeover and clean up. Added CapoN to the Trial Moderator tier, welcome.
  17. Reyo

The Safezones Discussion

Yeah standards are required and is something we should look into. I'm not entirely sure how we can allow players to determine what is greater for the situation at all times. People are prone to error if the system in place is not able to accustom the needs of the situation.
  18. Reyo

The Safezones Discussion

Protective Influence (The Safezones Discussion) Yet another discussion I'd like for us to engage in, please do share your thoughts on this matter. Here's what's written on this by far, however it's subject to change of course. Nothing is concrete about this topic yet - but hopefully, we can...