Search results

1. Reyo

The Safezones Discussion

No safezones at all!
  2. Reyo

TEAM M-RP Staff Roster

In the span of this month Removals Jakey, retirement Davy Darkie Reinstatement Bone as Head of Legal Factions Additions Ruskie as Supporter, Head of Illegal Factions Maxim as Head of Lore Team
  3. Reyo

Medieval or Frontier?

Indefinitely both projects will have their equal share of quality, dedication, uniqueness, and sweat put into.
  4. Reyo

Wag1?

eyo
  5. Reyo

Yes

hello there!
  6. Reyo

It's been fixed. :)

It's been fixed. :)
  7. Reyo

Medieval or Frontier?

A corrupt duke or a corrupt sheriff hmmmmm o_O
  8. Reyo

Maxim

maximus prime
  9. Reyo

Jujen

hello jebjen
  10. Reyo

Useful The Novice Introduction

Added a few more suggestive content in the recommended section of the thread. Any improvements or suggestions you guys can let me know.
  11. Reyo

mushi ze fuhrer

big gae sushi
  12. Reyo

Realm of Westerheim

It's a decent concept but definitely needs some work. Some sentences don't make sense and you slipped in on some errors here and there. I suggest you revise this and produce something better.
  13. Reyo

January born come here

i guess im not a cool kid :(
  14. Reyo

Story Time (GAME)

a medieval server came
  15. Reyo

NEW Community Update — December 2018 Edition

in ww #concept-art
  16. Reyo

NEW Community Update — December 2018 Edition

Community Update, December 2018 Edition. Welcome, everyone! We've surpassed a great year full of memorable activities and events throughout the project and we thank everyone who was curious enough to partake and stick around. For the future ahead in 2019, the project continues its journey, we...
  17. Reyo

Bernard Grosseteste

Good luck with this Petros!
  18. Reyo

Ronald Godfrey

Good looking @TheGod romsdal gang
  19. Reyo

[GAME] Guess the Age

20. Reyo

Roleplay before features

Someone has been digging in the lore archive... Interesting touch to things. Not to worry though. The Ubbin Lytton NPC character was (I say was because it was an beta idea) a feature supposed to be included in the duration throughout the tutorial (training camp) in which he speaks and tutors the...