Dedek's latest activity

• Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread [SCRIPT] Towns at night.
    There will be people playing from all over the world and this only makes it harder for them to enjoy the game normally.
  • Dedek
    Czarevich's Workshop I will leave my works here. This is my mini copy of Wild West City Council Office City Mayor's Office Santa Maria...
  • Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread Czarevich's Workshop.
    You are simply a master of your craft, sir.
  • Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread Ser. Siegfried Barstein.
    Character thread moved to the archived section due to changes of the lore and forum revamp. L&A
  • Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread Alasdair Ashdown.
    Character thread moved to the archived section due to changes of the lore and forum revamp. L&A
  • Dedek
  • Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread Hear my song, Kai Melev.
  • Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread Lio Tigeh.
  • Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread Marshal Evgrius Vasileiadis.
  • Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread Bernard Grosseteste.
  • Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread Marshal Elbert Rosenwise.
  • Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread Cynemund Comandeur of Ediea.
  • Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread Duke Theodoric Heardwulf.
  • Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread Fritjof Ylfingr; The Excubitor.
  • Dedek
    Dedek replied to the thread Radu the Orphan Child.